Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided for change of mind or incorrect selection. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before proceeding with your order. If you make an error please contact our Team immediately for assistance.
Please note that our online store is currently available for Singapore only.
This Refund and Returns Policy is applicable to purchases made from https://brandsonstock.com only.
At Brandsonstock we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase.
We therefore recommend you read our Refund and Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from Brandsonstock, so you are familiar with our policy on Refund and Returns and your rights under the CPFTA & Lemon Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from Brandsonstock, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
About our Refund & Return Policy
This is the Refund and Return Policy of Brandsonstock, and applies where you make a purchase online from https://brandsonstock.com
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
We recommend you follow the following steps to ensure an efficient returns process
- Report your return in writing to Brandsonstock by contacting our Team
- Please wait for our reply and we will send you instructions shortly
- Pack the goods to be returned as carefully as possible
- Please retain original packing as this way the goods are ideally protected against damages in transit
- The value of the goods will be credited to your account as soon as they have arrived in our warehouse and gone through inspection
- Our intention is to ensure that your returns process is easy, efficient and cost-efficient transaction for all parties.
All goods sold in Singapore come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Singapore Consumer Law. You are entitled to a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded and are in addition to any extended warranty you purchase or any voluntary warranty (warranty against defects) you are given.
There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy under the Lemon Law if:
- The consumer had damaged the item.
- The consumer had misused the item and caused the fault.
- The consumer had tried to repair the item himself or had someone else try to repair it, and in the process damaged it.
- The consumer had been told about the fault before he bought the item.
- The consumer had changed his mind and no longer wanted the item.
- The fault is due to wear and tear.
For further information about the The Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act (CPFTA), please visit https://www.case.org.sg/consumer_guides_cpfta.aspx
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Team as soon as possible and arrange to have the damaged goods returned to Brandsonstock Warehouse. Upon received of the damaged goods, we will refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be made by Brandsonstock via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase. Refunds will be processed as soon as the goods have arrived into our warehouse and have gone through inspection.
You may return goods we have delivered to you by contacting our Team.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time. This time frame may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the CPFTA & Lemon law or any manufacturer's warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which fee may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact our Team.